BNCC is an independent non-profit organization, run by a Board of Directors composed of representatives from the business community in Norway. A part-time consultant Executive Director is responsible for managing the daily routine of the organization, and is also available for project management as needed.
The main source of income for BNCC is the membership fee, but key members also sponsor some of our events.
Volunteering work from board members and others help us keep the fees as low as possible. The Chamber wishes to be relevant and add value for its members and other stakeholders.
BNCC has added value for its members for more than 15 years by:
- Organizing an average of one event per month in the last 5 years;
- Co-organizing official visits;
- Co-organizing Nor-Shipping delegation from Brazil;
- Co-organizing networking trips to Rio de Janeiro e São Paulo;
- Inviting Brazilian authorities and business leaders to Norway;
- Providing individually customized advise.
Sign up to our newsletter!
Be the first to receive news information about upcoming events from BNCC.